Sunday, September 21, 2014

Girlfriends at a winery! Lucky them!!

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing one of my favorite GIRLFRIENDS images from Art Impressions.


Bear with me...there are A LOT of pictures in this post!  I spent nearly a full day assembling two copies of this card and I want to be able to remember it when it's gone!! lol!!  I had to fussy cut 8 barrels, 8 tiny mice, two cheese platters, two sets of Girlfriends, 10 wine bottles and two wine glasses!!  I'm takin' lots of pictures!!

The cheese platter is actually from Luigi (Sku#T2832).
What a happy coincidence that his platter fit perfectly on top of the "wine" barrel.
If you look closely at the Luigi image you'll see that what I've used as a tablecloth is actually his hand holding up the tray.  Pretty cool huh? 

Here's a close up of the Girlfriends and their shiny wine glasses.

The mice may have been a challenge to trim but they were worth every second!  Aren't they the cutest thing ever!  I know no self respecting winery would really let mice run around the tasting rooms but they made this card extra special.  Furries TF (Sku#4208)

Check out the shiny "glass" window with the grapevines hanging from it!

The wall art and the wine bottles were all just printed off the internet. The Wine Taster piece is actually a sign that you can order for your house! I just shrunk it down...WAY down... Cute huh?

This is one of the verses that comes with the Wine Taster Girlfriends set.


Copics used:
YG95, Y00, Y11, Y21, Y26
B45, B97
RV34, R11, R56, R81, R83
100 (BLACK)
T3, T5, C1, C3, C7, W00,W1, W4, W5, W7
E00, E33, E35, E37,E41, E50, E51, E84, E93




1 comment:

Anne Temple said...

Saw this on the AI blog and had to pop over and tell you how fantastic this is!! Love all the fabulous details. (I'm now a follower of your blog too.)