Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Sending Well Wishes horse card

Hello and happy Wednesday to you all!

Today I'm sharing a card that helped me realize how lucky I am.  I have a friend who recently challenged her other friends to help out a man she knows.  He has MS and has been struggling both physically and financially lately.

She was asking for everything from a kind word, prayer or as little as a $1 donation to help him out and let him know that people are thinking of him and he's not alone.

I was challenged to that darned "ice bucket" challenge going around on FB and for many reasons I didn't want to participate in it.  I chose to help Carl out by making this card and sending a donation to him instead.

I was told he's a "horse guy" so I hope he likes this.


The beautiful horses are from the long since "retired" PSX company.  The verse is from Cornish Heritage Farms.


Here's the inside of the card. 


Here's a close up of the leather lace, twine and metal embellishments.


No comments: