Sunday, November 23, 2014

Caroling Polars from Art Impressions

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a winter themed card with you.  This week at Art Impressions we were lucky enough to participate in a product swap with Scrapbook Adhesives.  I used three different types of their adhesives on my card which I'll share with you later in the post.



My card features the adorable Caroling Polars (Sku#U4080).
I trimmed off the bear furthest to the right and added him to the outside of the frame.


Now I'll show you how I used the wonderful adhesives from Scrapbook Adhesives.

First up I made my glittered letters and snowflakes.


I used the adhesive sheets to make my letters and flakes sticky so that the glitter would stick to them.  I simply added the adhesive sheet to some white cardstock, ran it through my Cuttlebug and then peeled away the protective layer to expose the adhesive.


 The photos below shows the letters stuck to my image and ready to be glittered.



Next I added the glitter.  Pretty (and easy) isn't it!


Besides using the adhesive sheets on the snowflakes I also used the 3D foam squares to pop them up and give them dimension.




I used the foam dots on the back of the main panel and the frame as well.


The last adhesive I used was the E-Z Squares.
I used these to adhere the image to the main panel.



The little rocks that you see around their feet are called Tiny Stones (Sku#AA1038)

I used two other Art Impressions stamps on the inside.
and




Copics used:
Y0000, C00, C0, C3, B34, B60, R00, E33, E40, E43, E93
TriArt:
B11, W4, W5, Y7, Y9, Y12



No comments: