Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Boldt Castle Wedding

Hello and happy Wednesday!

Today I'm sharing a special request wedding card.  My friend attended a wedding a couple of weeks ago at Boldt Castle and she wanted a castle themed wedding card for the couple.

Since I didn't have a castle stamp I printed a photo of  a part of Boldt Castle and used that on the card.


The flourishes, hearts, banner and the die I used to cut the castle out are both from Spellbinders
and the For You sentiment is from Stampin' Up.


Here's the inside of the card.  I loved the idea of using a skeleton key on it because I pictured those old, thick wooden castle doors needing a good old fashioned silver, metal skeleton key.

The heart border is from Martha Stewart and the heart dies are from Spellbinders.



No comments: