Thursday, July 28, 2016

Hanging Monkeys and Spinning Monkeys!! It must be SWEET SUMMERTIME!!

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing two fun, beachy cards to go along with Art Impressions SWEET SUMMERTIME challenge.

and






On the first card I have the monkeys hanging from the tree.  It's so cute the way they flip and flop and spin around!




Copics used on hanging monkey card...
E30, E33, RV00, RV23, B41, BG01,
YG11, YG61, YG63, Y21, Y35, N2, T5

On my second card I turned the front and back stamp into a SPINNER.


Since the monkey doesn't have a tail on the front stamp I just drew one on to match the back.







Copics on spinner card...

E30, E33, RV00



1 comment:

Cheri Burry said...

What awesome cards Renee! Love that you thought to use the monkeys along with the Beach Trifold! Brilliant!!!!