Friday, December 29, 2017

Winter Snowmen from Art Impressions

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing my final Christmas card with you.  I got a last minute request from my friend at school for a card for her son's teacher so this is what I came up with.


The snowmen are meant to be on the inside of the card and they POP up when you open it.  I was pressed for time and decided to use them on the front with some 3-D foam tape.  I thought it turned out really nice like this.  I tend to "pop" up most of my images anyways and these little guys are already perfect for layering.


On this inside I used the tall snowman from the back of the group and a verse and little bird that also come with the set.

You can see the dimension on my card in this photo. They really come to life being layered like this.


Merry Christmas all!


No comments: