Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Birthday Bud!

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing the card that I made for my step-dad's 70th birthday.
I used M4587 – Antiques Window from Art Impressions.  This image is from the Windows to the World line.  I just love this line so much and am building up quite a collection of them.  You can use them like I have here or put them on the inside of your card and cut out a window on the front so you can see inside. Both ways are great.  You can see an example of one I made where you look through a window HERE.


He really loved my card but called me out on the truck type.  He's retired now but used to own a Ford dealership.  Turns out I guess this truck is a Chevy.  He says you can tell from the grill.  Oh well, I fed him a nice meal and he forgot all about the truck being wrong...lol!



No comments: