Thursday, June 25, 2020

Dance it out! From Art Impressions

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing the birthday card that I made for my step-dad.  I used


This is fun set with SO MANY sentiments in it.  I used one on the front and another on the inside.


I used 5135 – Hexagon Double Stitched Dies to frame the image.


I made a second, similar vertical version.  You'll notice that in the first photo there's no balloon and in the next one there is.  There's a reason for that.


So...I took the photo and then picked up the card to place on my shelves where I keep my completed cards.  Apparently there was something on my finger and it left a smudge on the card.  I didn't want to redo the entire main image but didn't want to scrap the card.  I thought about what to do for a minute and decided to get my balloon punch out.  I think he looks happy to have a balloon and I didn't have to redo anything.


I used a different verse on the inside of this card.  They're all so fun that it was difficult to choose.




Copics used:
B02, RV21, C3, E30, E31, E42, 
E44, E49, E51, E93, W00, W2



No comments: