Sunday, August 16, 2020

"LOVEly" Wedding Card from Art Impressions

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a wedding card that I made.

I've used two different sets to make my card.

The flowers are from 5272 – Blossom Border Set from the Bible Journaling series.



The cake that represents the "O" in LOVE is from 5254 – Wedding Cake Set from the Basics line.
The background panel was created using the Quatrafoil Panel from Amazing Paper Grace at Spellbinders.  I couldn't find a link so I think it may be retired.



I used more of the flowers on the inside where I add MR & MRS.
They're the same flowers from the front of the card except I used the full stamp.  On the front of the card I trimmed off the end piece.



Copics used:
E18, E79, E87, YG91, YG95,
V0000, V06, V12, Y28, C0, T4



No comments: