Sunday, August 22, 2021

Gone Fishing! from Art Impressions

 Hello Ai fans!

This summer I had a request for a camping themed card.
My cousin camps all summer long and really wanted a lot on the water.
One of the camp employees went above and beyond to help her with that
and she wanted to thank her.


I used 5187 – Happy Trails Set to represent Mike and Joann.
The sailboat is from the 5325 – Sail Mini Dies.  They love to sit on the 
dock and look at the lake so I tried to recreate that scene. My card
fits with the Lions, Tigers, Bears, OH MY! current challenge at Art Impression. 
Any crafty project with an animal on it.  I used a dog and fish.  What will you create?


Joann LOVES to fish and so I used the 4900 – Reel Great Guys Set to make the sign
and fish bucket then I used AiCS38 – Doggy Kisses Set because
they have a boxer named Darcy.
I tried to make the dog look like her.


Copics used:
W00, W3, W5, N4, C0, C6, YG01, YG21, YG91, 
B95, V0000, V12, E00, E02, E33, E50, E81, E99

No comments: