Sunday, May 8, 2022

Happy Mother's Day from Art Impressions!

Hello Ai fans!

Did you see the fabulous new Art Impressions Simon Says Stamp EXCLUSIVE HOME AND HEART Clear Stamps and Die Set 5546 Limited Edition

5546


This set was designed with Mother's Day in mind but is also perfect for a get well card,
Easter or just because.  Be sure to keep scrolling after my front porch card for more cards using this set.




I also have a front porch card for you today.

to make a baby girl 1st birthday card.



This party door is so versatile!  It could be for absolutely any party at all...retirement, graduation, birthday, Cinco de Mayo, Memorial Day...It all depends on what colors you use.  I've also thought that some of the Ai Rides accessories might be cute to add here too!



The door on this set is cut with the die and you can choose to glue it shut or add something to the inside so you can open it up and peek inside!




Here's another bunny card from the new Home & Heart exclusive set.  Though this was not my mom's card this was created with her in mind.  She's not a pastel sort of woman.  She has always loved black and white.  Some moms are a little outside the box.


I used my Molotow pen for the first time to make the dots on her dress and also the dress on my first card.  I'm HOOKED!!  I can see me adding lots of dots or stripes to clothing in the future.


For my last card I created a get well card. Did I say how much I LOVE this set?!!


This barrel of flowers could be used for absolutely any occasion! 






These are the Copics used on my bunny cards.

Y18, C00, C9, N2, W4, E81, RV52, B0000, B00, B01, 100

Copics used on Get Well card:

G40, G43, W1, T2, B93, RV17, Y11, YR12, Marvy 17 Steel Blue

Happy 1st Birthday Front Porch:

V01, V06, W2, W4, W5, N0, C8, RV02, RV63, G000, G82, E13, E15, E23, E31, E39



1 comment:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Those bunnies are absolutely the cutest! Great job on all your cards!