Thursday, May 12, 2022

New Ai Rides Flower Truck from Art Impressions!

 Hello Ai fans!
It's time for a new challenge at Art Impressions and it's a fun one!

It's my turn to be the featured artist!

Hello everyone!
Don't you just love the new Ai Rides flower truck and all of the fun accessories that are now available??
It's one of my favorite series!

I've used 
5511 – Floral Truck Set
for my first card.  The variety of flowers and the delicate 
butterflies are so wonderful.



I used pop dots to stagger the depths of the flower pots.



For my second card I used the same truck with the new 5510 – Sport Accessories.
I added my own verse on the banner.



I've had this paper in my craft stash for probably 10 years and never quite found a purpose for it.  When I saw the new sports accessories I knew immediately that it would be perfect for this set!




1 comment:

Dandi93 said...

Awesome cards Renee, love how you filled your trucks