Sunday, November 13, 2022

Hello Bees from Art Impressions

 Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing yet another bee themed card.

I know,  SHOCKING right?

I just can't help myself.

I love bees so much and have since I was a teenager.  The little hive in the photo was a gift from my sister probably 30 years ago.

For decades it sat on my kitchen window sill.  Now I've retired it to my craft room to help stage photos.

My card was made before Bonnie released some of her latest die sets or I would have used some of her beautiful new flower and leaf dies for my bees to enjoy.

I used the new 5561 – Birds and Bugs Set and the Hello die is from 5408 – ShadowBox Window Die.
I just love these little bees so much. (In case you couldn't tell!)
If you're looking for more of my bee cards you can find them here.