Sunday, September 3, 2023

Come Sail Away Thank You card

Hello and happy Sunday.

Our son took up sailing last fall with a friend of his and has really enjoyed it.  He recently went to a 3 day tournament in Canada and stayed with a couple his friend knows.  He wanted me to make a sailing themed thank you card for them.



The catamaran is from MS97 Full Plate from I Brake for Stamps.



The seagulls and sailboats on the inside are from Art Impressions and are from the  5325 – Sail Mini Dies.



He was able to get a picture of his friend on a boat he sailed in a race.  His friend is Canadian and we're American so I loved that the two countries were neck and neck here.  



On the card, I was sure to put Canada in the lead as an extra thank you...lol!



I added 3 other non-descript boats because you can't just have two in a race! 


I hope his friends like it!


No comments: