Thursday, September 7, 2023

Art Impressions and Simon Says Stamp 2023 STAMPtember® Exclusive set is HERE!!

Hello everyone and Happy Happy STAMPtember®!
I've been waiting for this day for weeks!

They've finally announced  and shared the amazing new exclusive set from Art Impressions for Simon Says Stamps month long celebration.

This year's set is called SSE23A Apple Cider Set and it's the best set ever!!



This set is a limited time offer and once it sells out it's gone forever. 



I believe I own every STAMPtemper Art Impressions set ever released but this one is for sure my favorite!



I made two shaped cards.  The pumpkin card came about by accident.  I was cutting ovals for Halloween cards to be shared at a later date.  I tossed the ovals onto my table and they resembled a white pumpkin to me.  ...A card is born!

My second card was made using the ancient Sizzix Harvest Bucket.  It was made to coordinate with this set.  It must be 20 years old! (no, I never get rid of anything...lol!)



Her clothes on both cards are partially Copic coloring with Twin Tone accents and paper piecing.


I made one final project.  A birthday tag for a coworker.  We officially start school today. We've been back for two days but the kids arrive today.  I wanted to get her a little treat.  Maple Bourbon Peanuts!
Yum!!








No comments: