Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Baptism Cards with Cross Dies from Art Impressions

 Hello Ai fans!

I was recently asked for some baptism cards and I
instantly thought of Art Impressions new 5909 – Crosses Die Set.



My friend needed 2 cards but once I started, I couldn't stop...lol!



All 5 cards are "dies only" cards with the exception of the
embossing folders and pearls.



I just love these new crosses.
The larger ones are so intricate and beautiful.




Even though I used a die that's meant to create a corner pocket I didn't
cut it as a corner. I slid the corner of the paper over the the cutting edge
and only cut out the finial. The cutting side left a slight indentation after
being cut so I just went with it and uses my score board to emboss some
lines across each corner. I liked the way it looked so I kept it.



I also like that some of the crosses are kind of a "two for one" cross.
They have a center piece that can be removed and used on its own
or left in as I have done.



I wanted a decorative band on one of the cards but the one I wanted didn't
actually fit all the way across. I die cut it twice and then covered the seem
with some foliage and a flower. It's a good way to stretch your dies...
literally...lol!



I didn't share a photo of the insides because it has the children's full names
in them per the request of my friend but I used the Journal Letter Dies
to spell out God bless "names here."


No comments: