Thursday, July 11, 2024

Magical Mermaids from Art Impressions

Hello Ai fans!

We're all about the Magical Creatures at Art Impressions this week.

I chose to use the new 5903 – Treasured Armful Set
because, how cute is this mermaid?!





My purple card was inspired by a little girl at school.
She formed a bond with me when she started Pre-K as a 3 year old.
She just finished Kindergarten and recently gave me some beautiful
flowers and a gift card. I wanted to make her a thank you card that I
know she'll love. Her favorite color is purple, with pink being a close
second and she loves things that sparkle like I do!



This is the inside of the green card. Makena and I recently
went to some yard sales and I found a brand new box of washi
tape, 10 rolls, for 50 cents!



I used Wink of Stella on the mermaids hair and body.




This is the inside of the purple thank you card.
The Thank You die cut is from 5811 – Gift Card Pocket Dies.


No comments: