Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hungry little bunny


This card is so simple but so adorable. I just adore the House Mouse collection. I couldn't resist this guy from the Happy Hoppers collection. I paired it with the saying "take a bite out of life". He's colored with my brush tip markers and water color pencils. Several of the apples are on dimensionals to give it some depth.


So far I'm enjoying my work at the school. The boy I'm assigned to seems like a good kid. He just needs a little extra motivation. The kids are excited that I'm there though I haven't even seen Makena yet. She's in a different hallway. The school isn't that big it's just that we haven't run into each other yet. Even though I like it I can't say I'm not looking forward to quitting time tomorrow. The weather is supposed to be pretty lousy this weekend...I may need to spend some time making cards!!!

No comments: