Thursday, July 17, 2008

Beautiful Makena


I finally made some time to scrapbook. I started out originally as a full time scrapbooker. Then I was introduced to card making. My scrapbooking has seriously suffered since then. I used to scrap everything. Now I only do the most special photos. This is Makena in her ballet outfit from her June recital. They danced to the song One Small Voice. The background paper is from DCWV Once Upon A Time stack. The Beautiful rhinestone word is from Me & My Big Ideas. I stamped the Cornish Heritage Farms 'Vintage Ledger Scrapblock and then trimmed it. I used vellum words written over with Diamond Stickles to spell out dare to dream. The ballet slippers are from PSX and I stamped them first onto the paper and then on pink metallic paper and trimmed out just the shoes and attached them. There are silk and paper flowers and crystals as well. The border on the photo and ledger is a Martha Stewart punch and the "tutu cute" stamp (Inkadinkado) was punched out with the Stampin' Up small oval and outlined with Diamond stickles.

No comments: