Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Deb




My Sister-in-law has a birthday coming up on March 17 AKA St. Patrick's Day. I don't think I've ever made her a holiday themed card so I thought this year I would. I used the Inkadinkado hearts and shamrock stamp for the main image and paired it with a Canadian Maple phrase "Irish For A Day" since she's not actually Irish. I embossed the card with a Cuttlebug folder and then embossed a darker shade of green with the same folder and trimmed out some of the flowers that reminded me of shamrocks. The 3 flowers have green crystal brads in the center. Inside I used a bunch of scrap paper, an Inkadinkado Leprechaun and a Stampin' Up birthday phrase which was trimmed with the Stampin' Up scalloped circle punch. I used my Copic markers to color the Leprechaun.

No comments: