Friday, February 27, 2009

More sympathy




Here is one more sympathy card that I made. This one used the same Inkadinkado bird as the green card I posted a couple of days ago. I also used the same Sizzix branch but this time I used a McGill punch to create the "sprays" for the branch. The pretty corner was cut with a Sizzlet die and I used velvet paper for that. The background matte was done with a Bigz die. The top valance was cut with my Creative Memories 12" cutter. The phrase is from My Sentiments Exactly and the flowers are just some random fabric flowers with a metal brad in the center. Inside there is a gorgeous embossed butterfly that was made using a brass stencil in my Cuttlebug. It turned out so beautiful. You can really see the detail. Tomorrow I'll try to have a cheerier themed card for you.

No comments: