Friday, June 5, 2009

Zoo themed gift bag







It's that time of year again when my sister goes to the Syracuse Zoo with the doctor who helped her have children. He invites all of the families to get together every June and celebrate. This year she is doing a bottle of wine and dark chocolates for him. I created this bag for her to put the chocolates in. The wine tag isn't done yet. The adorable elephant is from a Rubber Stampede Noah's Ark set that I just got on clearance. There actually was another elephant standing beside this one but together they looked a little too big for the front of the bag so I trimmed the other out. The hedgehog is from the same set. They're colored with Copic markers and I used the Stampin' Up Tab punch to make the handles to tie the ribbon to. The jumbo eyelets were put on with my Crop-o-dile. The grass was made from an EK Success corner punch that I took the guard off of. I had a lot of fun making this.

No comments: