Tuesday, July 20, 2010

50th Anniversary Vow Renewal

My In-Laws recently renewed their vows and my Mother-In_Law asked me to do "something pretty" with the vows that she hand wrote. This was so easy to do. All I did was type up her vows in works word processor and choose a font and color that I thought would be pretty with my DP. I then I cut several flowers with my Papertrey flower dies and 2 little flower punches and glued them onto a turquoise cardstock scrap. After they dried I trimmed them out and layered them. The centers were done with dimensional paint. The leaves were made with a BossKut die and a punch and the corners are a Sizzix Sizzlet. When I glued my flowers down I only glued the centers so that I could curl up the petals to give them dimension. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love reading your blog! After reading your post I am thinking to plan our wedding renewal celebration and also I am thinking to book most beautiful location for Banquet Halls to impress my guests.