Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ladybug baby!

A very good friend of mine asked me to make a ladybug
themed baby card for her sister-in-law.  It's their first baby
and my friend buys lots of cards from me so I wanted to
make it special.  Hope she likes it!

I decided to do an easel card because it shows off 
more at a time.  I wanted the ladybug and the poem
to both stand out. 


The large ladybug is made from a Sizzix die and the
small ones are clear stamps.
The verse is from TLC Creations.
The swirls are from Spellbinders as well as all
of the circles and scalloped circles.
The embossing was done with a Cuttlebug folder.


Inside I've used a cute circle stamp from 
I Brake For Stamps.
It can be found in this BUNDLE!
The top part is for my friend to write in.




  Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: