Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Layton's Legacy and Art Impressions Blog Hop

Hello Ai fans
 and fans of the wonderful organization Layton's Legacy. 

Today Art Impressions is participating in a blog hop to help this wonderful cause.


I've used 3 Ai sets on the front of my card.

Our task was to make woodland themed cards.  Well...that's right up my alley!  I live in a house surrounded by woods on all four sides and just LOVE animals.  This photo was provided for further inspiration.


Below is the inside of my card where I've used two more Ai watercolor sets.


I hope you all take the time to participate in this wonderful blog hop.  
I have a friend who has had several babies born sleeping and so this cause is special to me.  I wish there wasn't a need for fundraisers like this.


Copics used:
W3, E00, E33, E35, B41, T3, Y28

No comments: