Sunday, October 9, 2022

Shadowbox Sledding Window Shaker from Art Impressions

Hello Ai fans!
Today I have two similar cards for you.
The first one is a shaker card using the 5408 – ShadowBox Window Die.


My card was created for the Buttons and Bows challenge on the blog right now.



My buttons and bow were made with dies from the 5318 – MB Envelope Dies and 5543 – Journal Template Die Set.


Inside my window is the 5454 – Sledding Window Set.


My second card used the same window and shadowbox die.  This time I used the actual shadowbox portion to give it dimension.  I also have the little snowman popped up to add more depth.



The sentiment is from 5566 – Christmas Sentiments and is stamped on paper cut from more dies from the Journal Template set.

Below you can see how 3D this shadowbox window is and the best part is, it folds flat for mailing!



I hope you'll enter something in the Buttons and Bows challenge!
You could win a free stamp set.



Copics used:
R85, BG0000, BG11, BG32, BG90, BG93, RV10, Y11, W00, W4, W6

Marvy
43 BRILLIANT YELLOW
69 CITRUS

PICKET FENCE STICKLES

No comments: