Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pirate birthday


I wish I could say that I found time to craft but I haven't. Actually most of my craft stuff is packed away so I won't be tempted to do that instead of packing. This was Dominick's birthday card from '07. I found it when I was packing his room up and decided to show it to you. He saw this pirate stamp when I bought it and asked me to make his birthday card with it. It's packed so I'm going from memory but I think it's Mapleleaf or something like that. It was 1.99 at A.C. Moore. I do remember that much. I had some DCWV Rockstar paper that had skulls on it and combined it with a holographic silver and black sparkle paper. He absolutely loved it. I'm not sure if I'll have time to do one for him this year because we are expecting to close on our houses at the end of Sept. and his birthday is in the beginning of Oct. I'm sure he will understand though.

No comments: