Sunday, October 16, 2022

Flying Birds and Bees cards from Art Impressions

 Hello Ai fans!

I'm so in love with the new little 5561 – Birds and Bugs Set.

Today I have two similar cards for you and one of them has some fun movement!

First I'll share the simpler one.



I used flowers from the 5401 – Easter Chicks Set.



I had so much fun making this card that I wanted to try a second one that's a little more complicated. I added far more flowers to this one.  I also made the bird and bee "fly" on this one.



This was super simple to do.  I just used a piece of acetate that I punched a circle through. I attached it with a brad very loosely so that it would sway back and forth.  The popped up clouds hide the mechanism.






You can see my bee and bird fly through the air here.



T2, RV29, RV34, RV42, Y18, G03, BG0000, BG53

No comments: