Sunday, December 17, 2023

My Art Impressions Top 10 of 2023

 2023 is coming to an end and that means it's time
to share my Top 10 cards from this year.

My top picks are in no particular order.
It's just how they loaded here when I selected the photos.
You can click on the title or the photo to be taken to the original posts for details.

It's a GIRL! Let's Celebrate!

This was made for the nurse at my school. Little Emersyn just turned 1!







Here's the inside.





Spooky Halloween Journal
Be sure to click on this to see a full video "flip through" of the inside.


Flying Fairies
Be sure to click this to see a video of the fairy under the sun flying.



Here's the inside.


This one is possibly my favorite card this year.
The Mushroom Cubbie set is one of my ALL TIME favorites!!



I hope you enjoyed this stroll down memory lane as much as I have.
Have a very happy, safe and healthy holiday season and check back here in 2024.
There is so much more inspiration to be shared!





No comments: