Saturday, January 31, 2009

Red Bottles


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *I have been really busy with the kids activities and what little free time I've had has been spent painting in our new house. I am planning on starting the master bedroom today. As a result I haven't made anything new recently so I've pulled out an old photo to share with you. These are more of the bottles that I love to make. For me they are just so much fun and I love to reuse anything I can. The smaller bottle features a stamp from PSX. I colored it with my Marvy markers and used some silk flowers to decorate it. I think I've said before that many times I will be floral stems and pull of the flowers for projects. It's usually a lot cheaper than buying the jars of them in the craft section and there's usually a better variety to choose from. The larger bottle was stamped with a clear stamp so I am not sure who made the porcupine. He was in a clear, unmarked bag at A.C. Moore on clearance. The phrase is from Rubbernecker's Old Characters line. Have a great weekend!

No comments: