Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Brenda & Joe


Meet Brenda & Joe. This is another image and phrase from Art Impressions. I just love the detail in their stamps. I thought these 2 were a riot! This image has so many phrases that go well with it too. I made three cards at once, all with different phrases so I'll post them all over the next few days. This one says... Brenda & Joe give new meaning to the term "square" dancing! I colored these guys with my regular brush tip markers and colored pencils. I sponged ink onto the background to give it a worn look to go with the background paper. I used 3 different kinds of ribbon... faux leather, tan canvas looking ribbon (not sure what it's called) and brown twill. The silver ribbon charm came in a package of ten at Michael's in the leather crafting section. How can you not love these guys?!!

No comments: