Thursday, May 15, 2008

Brenda & Joe take #2


Ever notice what happens when you're around someone a looooong time?? Good thing you're both good-looking! That's the Art Impressions phrase that I used for this card. Just as with the first B & J card I used both my regular brush tip markers and colored pencils to color them in. I inked around the edges of the paper and gave Brenda some stickles sparkle on her ensemble. I also added a clear plastic star eyelet and a wood guitar to give it some dimensional interest. Along the edge are white eyelets that I wove a baby blue yarn through. There is a twill blue bow as well. The background paper is white with embossed stars and I've had it FOREVER. I thought I should quit hoarding my papers and actually use them. Even though I've used the same image I think the different colors and papers really make them seem different. The phrases help too. This one is an anniversary card and inside reads Still "doe-se-doe'n" after all these years! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I can see these stamps being some that I never part with. They are too darn funny!

No comments: