Saturday, May 10, 2008

Teacher card


I got this stamp and phrase from Art Impressions. I just thought it was the funniest thing for anyone who has/deals with kids. The room I work in at school is for the kids who are... let's just say a handful. I really think that by the end of the year Mrs. Q may just look like this poor woman. I don't know how she has survived all these years! She's a wonderful, caring lady and I hope she enjoys this card. I used my Copic markers on it. I still very much learning how to blend and shade. I'm sure someday I'll look back on this card and think "I can't believe I gave that to someone", but for now I'm proud.


Today we have a rocket launch with the boy scouts. If I can find time I'll try to get some of those pictures posted tomorrow. We're just spending a nice quiet day at home tomorrow. Tom wants to make me breakfast and dinner... guess I'm on my own for lunch! Ha Ha. This will be my 10th Mother's Day and every year I've said I didn't want a gift. The only thing I want is breakfast in bed. I've never gotten it so I'm not holding out any high hopes of getting it tomorrow. It's nice that he wants to make it at all. I guess I don't have to have it in bed. I'm having lunch with my Mom on Monday. Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms out there.

No comments: