Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sympathy


Unfortunately I've depleted my supply of sympathy cards. My sister has also requested another so I've been busy making sympathy cards. Over the next few days I'll post them. The first one I made was made with a variety of tools. I used a Cuttlebug folder for the branch background and to make the veins on the leaves. The branch, leaves and background matte were cut with sizzix dies. The strip with the phrase on it was cut with a Martha Stewart border punch. The phrase is from My Sentiments Exactly. The bird is from Inkadinkado. I love using birds and butterflies on sympathy cards. I'm not sure why but I do. I've noticed that a lot of what I've posted lately has been GREEN. I promise the next two cards won't be green. I am capable of doing other color schemes. Although.... I do have a St. Patty's day birthday card almost ready to show! : )

No comments: