Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sweet anniversary card



I'm calling this anniversary card sweet because to me these shades of baby blues with the little flowers and filigree sides just seems "sweet".  It wasn't made for anyone in particular.  Just another one to add to my stash.  I purchased a few of the Cuttlebug cut and emboss folders and have not given them enough use.  This was the first time that I used this particular one.  I cut the sides of it off and only used those.  I like how they kind of direct your eye in towards the sentiment in the middle. 



Card makings:
Sentiment:  Gina K
Spellbinders oval, scalloped oval and label dies
Cuttlebug cut & emboss folder
Silk flowers
brad
sewing machine
leafy branch punch
stickles glittler glue
Brown pigment ink
Colorbox fluid chalk ink Prussian blue

1 comment:

Joseline said...

Beautiful card Renee! I love all the dies and stitching you used.