Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pink Passion take #2

A couple of days ago I posted a very similar card.  This one is a simple square and not cut in the shape that the other one was.  I wanted to have some more on hand for my upcoming craft show and didn't want to make the exact same thing.  I'm entering this one in the Craft Your Passion challenge and PaperPlay Challenges. (monochrome).


I have used two stamps from Sugar Creek Hollow.  I used the Blue Plate Special and Christmas Plaque.



Card makings:
Sugar Creek Hollow: Christmas Plaque & Blue Plate Special digi stamps
crystals
pearls
stickles
Spellbinder dies

2 comments:

Nancy said...

These images are fantastic in pink!! I love the shape of this card, too!

Julie M said...

Gorgeous card, Renee. I love the stamps, the lovely pink papers and all those pearls. So elegant.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)