Friday, March 4, 2011

Raise the Bar Guest Designer!

I'm so honored to be a guest designer this week over at Raise the Bar.  The challenge this week is "I'm just saying..."  We are being challenged to make a card with NO image on the front, just a sentiment.  Here is the card that I designed for this challenge.  I can't wait to see what YOU come up with! 



Here's a close up...

Here's the inside...


I've loved being a guest "bar tender".   Can't wait to play along with another of their challenges!

Card Makings:
Sentiments: Gina K
Marianne's Creatables: flower, flourish and corner dies
Sizzix: flower die
Prima flowers
Crystal & button
Cuttlebug embossing strip
Spellbinders: circle and scalloped circle dies
Cornish Heritage Farms: rubber stamp on inside

4 comments:

Patti P. said...

Renee, so glad you are GD...will go check this out and hope to play. This is one beautiful card. Love your colors and flowers. The details are perfection, and I really love your inside.

Esther Asbury said...

Absolutely Beautiful! Love those flowers and the colors you chose.

Scrumplescrunch said...

Renee you have made a very beautiful card here my friend.
Smiles:)

Artesania said...

This is a stunning card,i love your choice of pattern paper and the sentiment
looks great .The gorgeous Flowers and all the nice details, corner and swirls are amazing.Such elelgant masterpeace!
hugs Gudrun