Tuesday, October 11, 2011

PTT#37 Party Time Tuesdays Spooky Tags!

Welcome to Party Time Tuesdays weekly challenge.
This week we're making spooky tags!



Here are our fabulous sponsors for this week:
One (1) Winner will receive a $20 Gift Credit To Circle B!
skull-with-swirls
One (1) Winner will receive 2 digis from Stamp Insanity!
Mo's Digital Pencil
One (1) Winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to Mo's Digital Pencil!
My adorable image is called Henry and
he along with the sentiment are from Stamp Insanity.
The "blood" and fence borders are from Martha Stewart.
The ticket is EK Success and the tag is from Spellbinders.
My cute orange and white gingham ribbon is from
Circle B Enterprises.


 

4 comments:

marilynprestonn said...

I love Henry too! Fun details on your tag. I love that he looks like he's flying. Beautifuly done. :)Peggy

Mary G. said...

Wow, Renee, your tag is fabulous!!! I love all the extra elements- the drippy goo "blood", the ticket tags, that sparkly rose, the tombstone...all just perfect for this adorable image!!!! Great job!

paige said...

Your tag is amazing! So fun to catch new details with every glance!

ddazzled71 said...

Wow was the first word that came to mind when I saw your tag this week Renee. I love all the different elements, particularly the orange checked background and all the glitter. Just Fabulous!