Tuesday, November 1, 2011

PTT#40 Sparlky Snowflake Christmas card

This is my second post of the day.
Please scroll down for my Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge post.

I fell in love with the inspiration photo for this challenge!
I love anything that sparkles!

My card uses an adorable image from Crafty Sentiments.
The awesome snowflakes are made with an amazing paste
from Viva Decor!
This stuff is so cool.  I just laid my stencil on my 
paper and spread the paste across it.  Then I used
my heat gun to dry it.  I got the most amazing 
3-D snowflakes!!


Here's a close up of the adorable image.

The dies are all from Spellbinders and the
embossing folder is from Sizzix.
I used misc. punches to make the gold snowflakes.

3 comments:

marilynprestonn said...

Renee I love it. Cool stenciled snowflakes too. Really sweet card. Good show my dear. :)Peggy

paige said...

Beautiful card Renee! Awesome snowflakes! And the glitz! Woohoo!

marsha said...

Beautiful Renee! What a cute image and I love the green and all the sparklies!
Hugs,
Marsha