Sunday, December 11, 2011

Baked Brie Bites

If you're looking for a quick, easy and extremely 
delicious appetizer for the upcoming holidays I have
an idea for you.  These baked brie bites were outstanding.
Three out 4 members of my family would highly recommend 
them.  One (my husband) thought they were very good but
a little sweet.  (you could always scale back on the sweet
ingredients if you agree.

I did alter one thing from the recipe.  I had won ton 
wrappers in the fridge for another recipe so I used
those instead of the mini phyllo tarts.  Also, my husband
can't eat nuts so I made some without.  I sampled one
of the plain and they're delicious either way.


Baked Brie Bites

Mini phyllo tarts
Brie, cubed
brown sugar
chopped pecans
honey

Preheat oven to 350.

Place a cube of brie in each phyllo tart. Sprinkle each tart with
approximately 1/2 tsp brown sugar. Top with approximately
1/2 tsp chopped pecans and a dollop of honey.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, until brie is melted.
(use more or less of each ingredient according to your preference)

ENJOY!!


1 comment:

Heide said...

Thank you Renee!
My side of the family is getting together next weekend to celebrate Christmas, and we just do appetizers because a dinner is just to big for my small family and this sounds so yummy! Looking forward to trying it.
Heide