Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hey Pardner!

Yee Haw! 
There are two things that I love and I don't really know why.
Nautical and western themed things.  I don't really care much for
the beach (I'm incredibly pale with freckles) and I don't care much 
for cows or horses yet I LOVE making nautical and western themed
cards.  Go figure!

Today I'm sharing a birthday card that I made.
I've used several Art Impressions stamps on this card
On the front I used Hey Pardner (J1661) and the boot from
the Mouthfuls Dog (CS3286) clear set.


Here's a close up so you can see how cute
the boot is.


On the inside I used the verse Heres Hopin (F1659)
and the hat from the Mouthfuls Dog set. (I trimmed it a
bit so it would sit around my verse nicely)


P.S. If you love western like me there are several
other adorable western themed stamps at AI.
I know I have,,,
Wagon Wheel (Sku#H1523)Slim (Sku#K1686)Haybale (Sku#E1506)Rope (Sku#E1505)

No comments: