Sunday, June 10, 2012

Dance like no one's watching...

I felt like making a purple card yesterday. I know that probably sounds strange
but that's how this card started. I flipped through my index book of all my
Art Impressions stamps and thought the girlfriends would look good in purple.


I paper-pieced their leotards and colored the rest of them
with Copic markers.
The image and verses are from a set called
Dancers set of 4.
(they're also sold separately if you prefer)

 Here's a picture of the inside
and don't forget about the challenge at Art Impressions
challenge blog right now.  This week it's all about
anything relating to fitness, workouts or dieting.


Tools & accessories...
Dancers Set of 4 (Sku#3580)
EK Success music border punch
Spellbinders rectangle
flowers
brad 
lace


Follow Me on Pinterest 


1 comment:

Meggymay said...

A real fun card, those ladies look like they are having a great time. The words are super as well.
Yvonne