Thursday, February 26, 2015

Under the Tuscan Sun (new Ai TryFold)

Hello Ai fans!
What an exciting day this is!  Art Impressions is releasing their newest TryFolds.
We also have a new challenge starting today called Tie It Up.
The set that I've used is called Tuscan TF Set (sku#4580)
As you may know I'm a wine lover so this set made me smile when I saw it.



Someday I hope to visit Tuscany and I'd love to stay in a place like this!


I've used the verse on the inside and it says Wishing you everything under the Tuscan sun.
If you want to check out the TryFold line at Ai you can find it HERE.




Copics used...
E33,YG03, YG17,YG25, YG61, YG67,
B14, B34, V000, V12, V22, R32, R56, W5
TriArts used...
B11, E11, W1, W3




4 comments:

Karen Day said...

What a cool idea to do a belly band to hold this together! And your colouring is gorgeous, Renee!

Cheri Burry said...

You have totally captured the "Tuscan" feel of Italy with your card! Gorgeous Renee and I love how you hold it all shut with the band and bow!

Sharon Caudle said...

This makes me want to pack my bags and head for Tuscany this very minute! How divine would it be to be there and sit at that table with a delicious bottle of wine! *sigh* Amazing card, Renee!! Beautiful coloring and love the band!

Kerry said...

Renee, this is amazing! I agree with Sharon, it makes me want to head to the beautiful wine country. And the band is genius!