Thursday, June 27, 2019

Octopus Shaker Card from Art Impressions

Hello Ai fans!
Today I'm sharing a "reinvented" card.

I used the 5104 – Octopus Flip Card set but as a shaker card which is why I'm calling it reinvented. 


It's difficult to tell in the photo but the blue paper in the background is also shimmery. Not nearly as much as the silver paper but it does have a sheen to it.


I shook it up a bit so you can see some of the sequins and beads inside the see through shaker.


Here's the inside.  You can tell that the acetate is on both sides.  It's a front and back shaker so you can see through from both sides.
I also used the cut outs from the die on the front to create a pattern on the inside.


This set is meant to be a Flip Card but I took a chance that the front and inside images were front and back compatible.  I fussy cut them and lined them up and it worked!


You can see all the shaker sets HERE.



Copics used:

E15, RV14, RV63, Y18, YR15, YR21,
B04, B99, YG01, YG06, YG09




No comments: