Sunday, September 1, 2019

Gordon Golfer Thank You from Art Impressions

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a thank you card that I made for a family friend.



We have a PGA Senior Tour event in my town and we have a couple of friends who always have corporate tent tables.  They provided my husband and I with a several tickets for the week and my brother-in-law played in the Pro-Am.
My husband wanted a card for each friend to thank them for including us.


One of our friends is famous for his straw hats so my husband requested his guy have a straw hat on.  This was a bit of a challenge because I couldn't find a hat facing just the right way that didn't cover his eyes but after printing off a few and playing with the size I thought this one wasn't too bad.


I think Mike will like this!


Copics used:
B0000, G0000, G12, G24, Y28, Y32
E30, E50, E57, E81, E95

Marvy LePlume II:
Olive Green 15
Jade Green 102


No comments: