Sunday, October 17, 2021

Planes, Trains and Automobiles challenge at Art Impressions!

Hello Ai fans!

Have you seen the new Ai Rides??
These are just the cutest!

There are 3 new sets and I've used the 5456 – Spooky Wagon Set



My card goes along with the new challenge on the blog.



I also used the new 5462 – Web Dies Set.  These spider webs are SO much fun!
Green is my favorite color so that's how I chose to color the truck.  Have you ever seen Last Man Standing with Tim Allen?  He has a vintage green truck that was my inspiration.  I would love to own a truck like that someday.


Halloween is a big deal in our house so I was in love with this set and all of the other new Halloween 2021 sets!  Check them out here...  There's a new slimline set,  the web dies, a Matchbook and a new Window!  Something for everyone!







No comments: