Sunday, July 17, 2022

Spooky Halloween Window from Art Impressions

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing my card for the Perfect Plaid challenge on the Art Impressions blog.



I know it's July but I've been wanting to try one of the watercolor windows for a spooky Halloween card since I saw Bonnie's tutorial.  Mine is FAR different from hers and not nearly as pretty but I think it's fun.  This was her card that inspired mine.


I chose a different window than Bonnie used and I used some Wink of Stella on my windows.
Also, the window I used has one shutter.  I decided to stamp it a second time and place one on the other side.  I just cut it out, flipped it upside down and now my window has a matching pair of shutters!


I used several sets to create my card.


Copics used:
Y0000, Y11, YR000, YR12, YR31, V0000, G21, E31, 
E99, W1, W2, W4, T1, T4, N1, N2, N4




No comments: