Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Happy Bee-Day!

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a card that I made for the current

I recently pulled out the 5823 – Christmas Cars Set and fell
in love with the little Beetle.

What better way to decorate your BEEtle, than, well, with a BEE!


The bees, leafy vine in the lower left hand corner
 and the sentiment are from 5925 – Honey Bee Set.

I spelled BEETLE out with 5562 – Journal Letter Die Set.
I'll be honest guys. I lose things. My biggest fear when I 
ordered this set was losing a letter and having an incomplete
alphabet. My solution? Order two more sets! lol!
Yes, I have 3 sets and I store them on a magnetic sheet in
alphabetical and numerical order. Die cutting words goes SO
much faster now and if I do end up losing one, I'll still be 
able to make all the words.



This card is a little busy for my normal style...busy as a bee...
ha ha...get it? I'll show myself out...lol.
Seriously though, I don't normally make cards quite this busy
but I do really like it. It's my favorite colors, green and yellow
and it has bees, so how can you go wrong?



Avery Elle Cloud Mat Die
Nature's Garden Sweet as Honeycomb Die
Baby Blue Stickles on the headlights

Copics used:
B0000, B000, Y08, T1, 100



No comments: