Sunday, June 27, 2010

...And we are off graduation card


Here's another graduation card that I made.  I've had 4 requests for cards (2 different schools) and they both had the same colors so my cards are all maroon for the most part but I think they all came out quite different.  The first 2 were for a girl and the next 2 were for a guy.  For his first card I took my sizzix car front and cut it with a few different colors so that I could have the tires and bumper layered.  The lights were cut out of some silver holographic paper so they look pretty cool when you tip the card.  I also cut a piece of clear plastic and fit it in the windshield but you can't see it in the photo.  The grad guy is from Hanna Stamps, the football is from Gina K and the diploma is Stampin' Up.  They're colored with Copic markers and a white gel pen. 

No comments: