Sunday, July 17, 2011

Art Impressions: Christmas in July

Hello everyone!  I hope your Sunday is going well.
Today I'm sharing a Christmas card. 
I see so many of you out there making Christmas cards 
in July and I was feeling left out.
I just love this sweet snowman from Art Impressions!
He's appropriately called SNOWMAN.



I've also used the stamp called TINY STONES.
When I bought these I wasn't sure what I'd use them for but I've wound up 
using them quite a lot.  They add a more realistic dimension to so many scenes...
and they're so darned cute!


My images are colored with Copic markers.
Here are the shades that I used.


Don't forget about the Art Impressions Challenge Blog.
Each week one lucky winner will recieve a $10 gift certificate to
the AI Store.  This weeks theme is BIRDS.

No comments: